Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree | 26.3 GB
What You Get?
Phase 0) Digital Economics 101
The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.
This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
– Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
– Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
– Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche
Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about with what will sell.You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
– Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
– Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
– Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy
There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality of their content.The content you post has to make sense to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. That they are congruent with and trust.It has to change their thought patterns or behavior — that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
– Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
– Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
– Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
– Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
– Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method. but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer
Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners. if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
– Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
– Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
– Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
– Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy
You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple promotions.You will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
– Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
– Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
– Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center
The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales.
Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch
In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.