Roland Frasier – Exit Ready Platinum 2023 | 42.4 GB
WHAT YOU GET?
The Exit Ready masterclass, facilitated by Roland Frasier, is strategically segmented into 8 modules, each covering a specific area of focus.
Each area of focus is covered in full detail with easy-to-follow instructions on how to implement each vital step.
Additionally, you’ll have LIVE support provided each week during the Exit Ready LIVE coaching sessions. In 8 short weeks, you’ll have a complete understanding and a clear path for your business or to help anyone confidently become Exit Ready.
– Week 1 – Module 1
Understanding Exits & Multiples
In this module, we’ll take a deep dive into truly understanding how multiples work and the driving factors behind a successful exit. You’ll learn how to properly find your multiple and how to set the foundation to ensure you hit your target valuation.
– Week 2 – Module 2
Optimal Structures And Maximum Valuations
In Module 2, you’ll learn how to effectively identify gaps, opportunities and critical changes you’ll need to make to give your business the optimal structure for the highest valuation possible as we go through the entire Exit Ready process.
– Week 3 – Module 3
Enhancing The Experience
The customer experience does more than drive repeat business and encourage referrals. Businesses with better customer experiences have up to 5.7 times higher valuations! It’s one of the most underutilized exit factors that can significantly increase your valuation. In Module 3, you’ll learn how to effectively leverage the customer experience so that it directly increases your valuation.
– Week 4 – Module 4
The SPV Model
In module 4, we’ll break down the SPV Model and ensure your business has every element in place. Leveraged Sales, Bankable Profits and Transferrable Value each play a significant role in getting your business “Exit Ready” and we’ll walk you through each step of the implementation.
– Week 5 – Module 5
Exit Ready Operations
Buying a business can pose a fair amount of risk and businesses that mitigate risks sell faster and for premium prices. In Module 5, we’ll assess these risks from operations to reporting financials and hand you the step-by-step blueprint for putting Exit Ready operations in place.
– Week 6 – Module 6
ACW Criteria For Exits
In module 6, we’ll cover the quickest way to ensure you have every potential gap covered by understanding how to leverage micro M&A for growth in preparation for your exit. Making one important move can easily give you a significant increase in your valuation and we’ll show you exactly how to do it.
– Week 7 – Module 7
Planning Your Exit Correctly
In Module 7, we’ll cover the key considerations for a successful exit, operational planning that will help you avoid disaster, what to do in advance of your exit and what you should stop doing with adequate time before your exit. This is one of the important steps in the exit process and where we will identify any potential problems as well as opportunities in advance.
– Week 8 – Module 8
Buyers & Executing Your Exit
In module 8, we’ll help you identify and overcome what stops 80% of businesses from selling and join the small percentage of high-value businesses that experience a successful exit. We’ll cover every detail from finding the right buyer, to assessing your multiple (and whether you can get more) to choosing the right transition and exit process for you
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
– Discover the 10 master strategies(complete with specific data-based numbers) that the most valuable and successful companies use to consistently command above market premiums when they sell.
– Take a deep dive into industry sub-niching allocations that drive massive swings in the multiplesthat potential buyers and investors use to determine how to price their acquisitions and investments in your company.
– Hone your exit timing to determine the perfect timeto take your business to market to receive the highest value.
– Understand the “goose and eggs” business meta-structurethat allows you to turn your business exit into 3 or more separate exits while allowing you to maintain control over key assets and personnel that can create a perpetual exit machine continuously spinning off new exit opportunities.
– How to launch a brand/founder differentiation strategythat improves brand and founder equity while increasing salability.
– How to drastically increase profit-cost spreadsto outperform industry margins in any business via “PCC Shifting”.
– Which KPI dashboards you MUSTintroduce and monitor to create and maintain an exit-ready business.
– The 10% rule, Rule of 40 and other key ratios that the most salable businesses maintainand that key acquirers and investors look for when making buy and invest decisions.
– The “EPO Team Structure” and 18 different must-have team membersyou cannot live without as you negotiate the business sale minefield.
– How to leverage the SPV Model + how to create Transferable Valueso you will have the option to sell your company at the best price when and if you decide.
– Discover the method that investors and buyers use to value businessesand how to hack the valuation process to maximize your business’s worth.
– How to find your “number” that gives you enough money to exit, retire, pursue new business opportunitiesor move into entrepreneurial investing – you’ll learn how to calculate your number and be absolutely positive that you hit it.
– Master over 50 little known “valuation amplifiers” used by elite industry insiders that can add tens of millions to your business valuation.
– Unleash the power of recurring revenue to radically increase total exit valueand understand why you MUST add at least one component of the 9 types of MRR/ARR to your business.
– How to instantly increase valuation by an average of 180%for almost any business without selling a single additional dollar of products or services or making any additional profit.
– 20 little known leveraged sales strategiesto radically increase profits and valuation.
– 63 profit optimizers across 6 categoriesguaranteed to significantly increase bankable profits and exit value.
– How to create a financial framework to permit future-paced profit-multiple valuations that can add tens of millions to your final exit price.
– Advanced tax and structure strategiesthat ensure you keep the largest possible amount of the exit price you receive whenever you decide to sell.
– Master all 22 “multiple drivers” that can substantially increase the profit multiplier that buyers and investment bankers will apply to your business to determine a final exit valuation.
– How to Master The 5 Exits of an Entrepreneurto build a better business and escape the dollars for hours and “dancing bear” trap for good.
– Discover how to “Exit the Org Chart”so you never have a job title or job description and therefore always have a business and not just a job.
– Learn why most entrepreneurs are working “in” or “on” the businessand why it’s most important for you to work ABOVE it.
– Understand the interplay between service productization and product standardizationand how to balance them to permit over-indexed scale in any entity.
– How to design, curate and measure CXto generate up to 7X higher valuations than prevail in your current industry..
– How to design and implement a Product Range Architecturelike Steve Jobs and Alfred Sloan to streamline product and service offerings, simplify your business and skyrocket sales and value.
– Introduce Cross-Training and Responsibility Matricesto reduce labor stress-points, reduce acquirer risk and ensure productivity continuity across all key roles within your company.
– How to sell your business and keep it too, using advanced recap and financial instruments usually reserved for multi-billion-dollar global conglomerates.
– 10 processes you MUSTrun AT LEAST 2 to 3 years before you plan to exit and 8 critical mistakes that you absolutely must immediately stop making.
– The 5 different exit transactions and 4 separate processes available to any seller and which ones to run to achieve specific objectives for exiting.