Tradeguider – Tom Williams Final Mentorship | 6.6 GB
Tom Williams Final Mentorship Course
Your only chance to be taught this powerful methodology by its inventor.
Spread over five sessions, these 15 hours of forensic chart reading and trading by the outstanding expert provide unique insights into the markets.
If you are going to master a trading methodology, what better way than to learn it with its creator
– Learn Volume Spread Analysis from the master of the markets.
– Forensic chart reading and trading.
– Features VSA originator Tom Williams
– 15 hours of educational content.
Your ONLY chance to be taught this powerful methodology by its inventor.
15 hours over 5 sessions of forensic chart reading and trading by the master, to provide unique insights into the markets.
If you are going to master a trading methodology, what better way then to learn it with its creator!
– Tricks the market makers play to catch you out
– How to use VSA Strategies Successfully in your Trading
– The principles of VSA
– 4 trading set ups to the long side
– 4 trading set ups to the short side
– Tom’s new volume indicator
– How to understand background
– New principles, strategies and techniques that have not yet been made public
– Advanced chart analysis
– Trade management
– Chart surgery where Tom will analyze charts you provide
– Strategies for Keeping Winners for Longer
– Strategies for Cutting Losers Sooner
– The power of Springs and Upthrusts as stand alone trade set ups
– The Wyckoff/Williams connection – Using VSA to confirm key Wyckoff principles
– Understanding and trading market waves with bar by bar market structure explained
– Identifying the key principles of a market top and market bottom
– Trading the test after a Shakeout
– Trading No Demand after a Buying Climax
– Using the universal market laws to your advantage
– Tom Williams trading plan explained with risk parameters and risk/reward ratios
– Using Bullish volume after absorption volume is identified
– Using Bearish volume after a gotcha bar is identified
– Tom’s favorite market to trade and why with best time-frames
– How to avoid the gambling mentality
– Using wave volume with VSA to identify the highest probability trade set ups