Trainer Gae – King of the Sweeps – Muay Thai Sweeping Techniques | 1,24 GB
King of the Sweeps – Muay Thai Sweeping Techniques by Trainer Gae
Upgrade Your Standing Skills By Adding A Diverse Range Of Footsweeps With World-Renowned Coach Trainer Gae!
– Master A Wide Range Of Muay Thai Sweeps With World-Renowned Coach Trainer Gae!
– Learn to catch a wide range of kicks and use it to land hard-hitting footsweeps.
– Develop go-to strategies for the clinch to keep yourself safe from strikes as you bring your opponent to the ground.
– Trainer Gae applies next-level leverage and timing to counter knees from all ranges including surprising step-in knees.
– Escape tight clinches and body locks with ease by using Trainer Gae’s unique techniques.
– Build your sweeping skills with Trainer Gae’s world-class drills to help you master the timing of a wide range of slick footsweeps!
– CATCHING KICKS AND COUNTERING
– CATCHING CLOSE RANGE KICKS AND LIFTING
– COUNTERING THE STEP IN KNEE
– SETTING UP KNOCKOUT STRIKES FROM THE TEEP
– COUNTERING THE KNEE WITH A HIP SWEEP
– SWEEPING FROM THE 50/50 CLINCH WITH INSIDE SCOOPS
– CATCHING KNEES AND SWEEPING WITH TURNS AND LEVERAGE
– ESCAPING THE BODY LOCK AND SWEEPING
– EVADING KICKS AT DIFFERENT LEVELS
– LANDING HEAD KICKS FROM THE TEEP SET UP
– CATCHING HEAD KICKS AND SWINGING TO SET UP SWEEPS AND COUNTER ATTACKS
– INTERCEPTING KNEES WITH AN INSIDE THIGH BUMP SWEEP
– FREEING YOUR FOOT WHEN YOUR KICK GETS CAUGHT
– BLOCKING CLINCH KNEES WITH THE LEG BLOCK
– MAINTAINING A STRONG POSTURE IN THE CLINCH AND BREAKING YOUR OPPONENTS POSTURE
– SWEEPING YOUR OPPONENT WHEN YOU’RE IN A FULL BODY LOCK
– DODGING THE COUNTER HEAD KICK WHEN YOUR KICK IS CAUGHT