MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.42 GB | Duration: 5h 11m
What you’ll learn
Full Stack Development With Spring Boot And React
Spring Eureka And Spring Zuul
Basic Java And jаvascript Knowledge
In this course, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we will implement Front-End Client Side with React. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step… In this application, we will also learn a lot of new tecknologies like:
– Spring Security
– Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
– Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
– We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
– For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
– Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
– Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
– React: User Interface for microservices.
Who this course is for:
All Java developers curious about Microservices