MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 111 lectures (8h 20m) | Size: 2.87 GB
Course in Progress | Full LAB | Step by Step | Constantly Update | ideal for VCTA EXAM 2021
What you’ll learn:
VMware vSphere Foundation
Basics of Virtualization
Configure ESXi and vCenter
Configure Virtual Switches vSS & vDS
Configure Storage and Datastore
Upgrading vSphere 7
Backing up VMs
Securing a vSphere 7 Deployment
vSphere 7 Monitoring Tools
8/5 hours of practical and condensed knowledge
Immediate access to the entire collection of videos and files
Downloadable installation Media
Valuable links and resources
Q: Can I download VMware vSphere training files?
Yes. We have uploaded all the installation and ISO files to practice the course without wasting your time searching these installation files on the web
Q: Can I watch the Install VMware vSphere Hypervisor course on Mobile?
Absolutely, Udemy is mobile-friendly and compatible with IOS and Android devices.
Q: How do you support me?
You would have direct support using:
Q: Skill Requirements for VMware vSphere 7 Training?
Basic knowledge of Ethernet TCP/IP
Basics of virtualization
Q: What you’ll learn in this Install VMware vSphere Hypervisor Course?
Creating Step by Step Hands-on LAB
Install and configure ESXi and vCenter
Configure Virtual Switches
Configure Virtual Storage
How to Upgrading vSphere 7
Explaining vCenter features
How to Backup Virtual Machine
Discuss Security and Monitoring
Q: Who this VMware vSphere 7 course is for:
Anyone planning to administer virtual servers like ESXi and vCenter Server
Engineer or Administrators that want to learn more about Virtualization Servers
University students who want to learn virtualization with VMware vSphere 7
Q: What’s your background?
I’ve spent the last 18 years building my career as a Network Engineer.
and I am a multivendor system engineer who is familiar with virtualization, cisco, windows server, monitoring, and security.
I want to help you master Network Engineering so you can get more experience and find a real job
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent
Q: Can I see some of the VMware vSphere 7 Training Course for free?
A few videos of the course are free to get a feel of the course and my teaching style, check out videos with the “preview” label they are free to access
This vSphere 7 training course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 7, which includes VMware ESXi 7 and VMware vCenter Server 7. This course prepares students to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
* Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
* Describe the benefits and capabilities of VMware Skyline
* Install and configure ESXi hosts
* Deploy and configure VMware vCenter Server Appliance
* Use VMware vSphere Client to manage the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server
* Manage, monitor, back up, and protect vCenter Server Appliance
* Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
* Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
* Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
* Create and manage VMware vSphere VMFS datastores
* Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
* Create a content library and deploy virtual machines from templates in the library
* Manage virtual machine resource use
* Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion and VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
* Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere High Availability and
VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
* Discuss solutions for managing the vSphere life cycle
* Use VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager™ to perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and virtual machines
VMware vSphere 7
VMware vSphere training
Install VMware vSphere Hypervisor
Who this course is for
Who wants to learn vSphere Foundation
Beginner to vSphere