Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920×1080 25fps 4958kbps | Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 7hrs+ | Language: English | File size: 17 GB
Digital Artist Master Class (DAMC) is online workshop developed by Antti Karppinen. Antti has been touring with this successful workshop all over Europe and now he is bringing it available worldwide.
DAMC consists of four main sections: Creativity, Lighting techniques, Retouching techniques and Marketing & networking.
You will get nearly 8 hours (1080p Full HD) of high quality video content from Internationally awarded Digital Artist Antti Karppinen, who is pouring all his knowledge to this one amazing Online workshop.
Who is it for and what I need to get most out of the workshop?
Digital Artist Master Class workshop is designed to give insights to everyone who is interested about photography and retouching, from hobbyist to professionals. Even graphic designers and other creatives will get lot information and inspiration from this workshop. To get most out of the retouching part of the workshop you of course need a retouching software and knowledge of its basic features (Photoshop CC is prefered).
Full Workshop Content (almost 8 hrs of content)
Introduction to Digital Artist Master Class
– Introduction to DAMC and who is Antti Karppinen? (23:39)
– Creativity and how to develop it (21:57)
– Creative concepts (32:25)
– Example images and stories (41:46)
Photoshoot demo // Lighting techniques
– Introduction to my style of lighting (11:17)
– Lighting demonstration (41:46)
– Keyboard, Photoshop and Pen tablet preferences (20:01)
– Introduction to Portrait retouching workflow (7:15)
– Developing the RAW (1:48)
– Cleanup (5:46)
– High Frequency Separation (25:52)
– Dodge & Burn (13:56)
– Color Grading (7:01) !! Check freebie content below!
– Sharpening (4:26)
– Lightroom adjustments (13:53)
– Composite image techniques and best practices (36:29)
– Perspective and horizon (7:30)
– Size (9:30)
– Matching the contrast, tones and saturation (17:44)
– Shadows (5:01)
– Retouching Demo (15:36)
Portfolio, Content, Social media, Networking
– Why it is hard to succeed? (27:14)
– Importance of portfolio (9:38)
– Content is the King (14:02)
– Social Media (5:34)
– Contact and help a guy who has a cool beard (37:21)