Krav Maga Realistic Self Defense against armed attackers | 1,4 GB
Krav Maga Realistic Self Defense against armed attackers
Defenses against knife attacks and gun threats.
Krav Maga was founded by Imi Lichtenfeld in the 1930´s and you can find Krav Maga training centers all over the world today.
Moshe Katz started his martial art training in Israel and continued later with Kyokushin Karate und Ninjitsu in the United States, where he had been a student of some of the most popular masters of the world.
On this cousre “Realistic self defense against armed attackers” Moshe Katz will show special techniques against knife attacks and gun threats.
He will demonstrate easy techniques for each situation.
Learn how to defend yourself effectively to survive on the street.
What you’ll learn
– Learn Israeli Krav Maga defense techniques
– Presented by Moshe Katz, Israeli Self Defense Expert
– Self-defense against armed attackers
– Dangerous Knife attacks
– Knife attack – Upper strike
– Knife attack – Defense vs. straight thrust
– Knife attack – Side strike to ribs
– Knife attack – Side strike from close range
– Gun threats to the head
– Gun threats side of the head
– Gun threats lower back
– Gun threats while sitting down
– Gun threats back of the head
– Gun threats to the stomach