Peter Akkies – Organize Your Life With Todoist | 1.59 GB
What You Get:
CAPTURING YOUR TO-DOS
The foundation of organizing your life and getting stuff done is capturing your to-dos. We’ll start by making that easy.
– Getting your to-dos out of your head and into Todoist
– Creating tasks from outside of Todoist
– Processing your email with Todoist
ORGANIZING YOUR TO-DOS
Your task manager gets way more powerful—and your mind gets clearer—when you organize your to-dos into areas and projects. So that’s what we’ll work on next.
– Organizing your life into areas to quickly view related tasks
– Structuring your to-dos with projects (and how to use projects in Todoist)
– Labeling (aka tagging) your to-dos to track different types of tasks
PLANNING TODAY & PLANNING AHEAD
The secret to being productive is to clearly prioritize your days and to plan ahead. We’ll cover how to do that with Todoist.
– How to use due dates
– Working with repeating tasks
– Setting up reminders, including location-based reminders
– Prioritizing your tasks
– Planning for a productive day
– Making sure nothing slips through the cracks with weekly reviews
INTEGRATING TODOIST INTO YOUR WORKFLOWS
One of Todoist’s great strengths is that it works well with the other apps you already use. So we’ll set up some integrations.
– Getting clear on what belongs in Todoist (so we keep your to-do list tidy)
– Integrating Todoist with your calendar
– Using Todoist widgets on your phone
– Working with Todoist extensions & integrations
– Tracking your habits with Todoist
USING TODOIST AS EFFICIENTLY AS POSSIBLE
After you learn the basic Todoist workflows and system, we’ll make using Todoist as friction-free as possible.
– Capturing your tasks quickly with natural language recognition
– Saving time with templates
– Creating filters (aka custom views) to view your to-dos just the way you want
[COMING SOON] MODULE 6
COLLABORATING USING TODOIST
Todoist is thoroughly updating its collaboration features. When the new-and-improved collaboration feature becomes available in the coming months, I will create a module to teach you how to use it.
If you enroll now, you will of course get access to the collaboration module for no extra charge. I will notify you when it’s ready.
BONUS: TODOIST CHEAT SHEET
The course comes with a handy one-page cheat sheet to help you use Todoist as productively as possible.