Ranking Google Business Profiles through Data Manipulation & User Engagement (Local SEO) by Brock Misner | 2.6 GB
Introduction – What is this course about?
– Show you ways to add 10x the weight of a review, pack a bigger punch, and stretch proximity.
– Data manipulation on just about everything. Reviews, CTR, Q&As, search traffic, etc… control what data Google records about your brand, and use it to boost your rankings.
– Manipulated search strings NOBODY is using. How to build them plus they will give you the ability to literally target anything on the Map! Like anything, roads, cities, towns, neighborhoods, Parks, etc… Along with your targeted keywords.
– Get EXIF data to stick AND show up on googles end (NOBODY I know has been able to do this) along with some other cool image hacks
– Location pages–> 2.0. Got some upgrades that are crazy.
– GBP posting, that’s proven to help rankings
– Tactic targeting googles EAT algorithm, including a Google scholar hack
– Blogging for local, plus adding additional traffic sources. We got in the Google discovery feed using this tactic on the second run and generated over 500+ clicks in two days
– Plus using Google calendars, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc… to push GBP rankings
– I have new software that will allow you to perform driving directions. Great to use on top of your CTR.
– going over technicals such as interlinking, schema, google analytics, setting up goal tracking, conversion tracking with tag manager, etc.. and lots more