Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101 | 1 GB
BASIC PRICE ACTION
– Understanding Zones. Difference between HTF zones & LTF Zones. Which ones are more important and why ?
– How to look for rejections in Zones or continuation.
– What to look for a continuation based off break/retest.
– How to spot a valid range to fill. Identifying ranges and appropriate stops.
– How to spot a “fake-out” vs “continuation”.
– How to read 4h/1h/30min/15min candles.
– How to trade based off visualizing Daily candles and executing on LTF candles.
– What do candlesticks represent.
– What do wicks mean and how to trade wick fills.
– How to determine which wicks will get filled and which wont get filled.
– HTF wickfills vs LTF wickfills.
– What do candles mean when they have no wicks, and how to execute entries and exits based on that.
– Difference between Kangaroo tails (reversal candles) and FAKE Kangaroo tails (fake reversal candles).
– How to identify fake-out candles vs continuation candles.
– What is a GLADIATOR candle and how to use it for entries and exits.
– What do they mean by “Looking-left”.
– Using consolidation areas for Take Profits.
– How to identify areas of consolidation to manage your trades.
– How to predict clean moves when there is no traffic to the left.
– Identifying and labeling chart traffic by looking left.
– Using candles to determine entry points, Stoplosses and TakeProfits.
– How reading candle trends can determine trailing stops
– Using candles and the stories they tell to determine when to scale in a position and when to exit early.
– When to look for volatility in the market. How to spot momentum and trade with momentum.
– Identifying a trend in a session and how to take entries based off that. (This will help you NOT to trade a pair in consolidation).
ADVANCED TECHNICAL CONCEPTS
– HTF break down to LTF
– Impulse entries
*if you follow the discipline and the rules you set within yourself, you will see consistency in all areas of your life*