Taylor Jackson – Book More Weddings Photography Tutorial
Get 2016 started right and be on your way to having your dream wedding photography business.
Make 2016 your year, and book more weddings than ever before.
This is everything you need to know to take your business to the next level in 2016. I’ve helped hundreds of photographers get into the industry and make hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now I’ve put all of that knowledge into one easy download.
This is the most comprehensive course about wedding photography on the planet.
It covers everything from business, to shooting, to post production, to live consultations, to even going with me on my camera for 2 engagement sessions, and a full wedding day. No other wedding photography course out there does all of this.
EVERYTHING YOU SEE BELOW IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
THE FASTEST WAY INTO THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS IN 2016
(58 PAGE E-BOOK)
- This is all of my wedding photography business knowledge condensed into the smallest package possible. No fluff, no unnecessary stories, just practical, actionable information to get the right framework set up, and get you building your business in the best way possible.
- Inside this book:
- The easiest ways to learn photography, and immerse yourself in the industry.
- How to ‘predict’ industry trends, and stay ahead of the curve.
- Why it might not be that important to be different.
- How to create an online presence that makes potential couples comfortable.
- How to create your dream portfolio now so you get to continue down the same path for years.
- How to become other vendors favourite photographer, and get recommended above all others.
- Making the perfect website.
- Having a story to tell to get couples hooked.
- Why you should never compete on price.
- How to have the right couples find you.
- How to create an amazing promo video.
- How to find the right couples.
- How to get on the first page of Google.
- Social media. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- How to create an amazing brand experience that people will tell their friends about.
- Where the best place to have your in person meetings is.
- How to convey value, and look expensive.
- How to network effectively.
- How to make advertising in the right places can book you so many weddings.
- How to sell yourself during in person meetings.
- Pricing your packages.