Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920×1080 29.97fps 703kbps | Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 158kbps
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 2hr+ | Language: English | File size: 1.4 GB
Disney veteran, Tom Bancroft, simplifies the process of animating your artwork in a fun way that’s easy to follow along!
Some previous art experience needed
Animation software, such as TV Paint Software (used by course instructor), Pencil2D (Free) or something else
Have you ever dreamed of animating your artwork and seeing your characters take on a life of their own?
For many unfortunately, this dream remains just that: a dream. Starting out in the world of animation can seem very daunting and understandably so! Where does one begin!?
While animation can be complex with many different factors to take into account, don’t despair! You now have an excellent instructor with years of experience under his belt to guide you through the learning process. Disney veteran, Tom Bancroft, will simplify the essential principles in a way that is easy to grasp and apply. Once you are done with this course, you’ll have the confidence to start practicing your newfound skills right away!
Discover for yourself that “there is no better reward than seeing your artwork come alive before your very eyes” (as Tom says)! Ready to jump in? ?
Note: This course uses 2D Animation, however the principles also apply to CG (3D) Animation and Stop Motion (Puppet) Animation.
What you’ll learn
– Learn to think like a master Disney animator, by planning your animation in advance
– Discover Tom Bancroft’s thought process for developing an action scene
– Get to know the 12 Principles of Animation and examples of each
– What are the various types of animation and important animation terms
– Find out the difference between sketching and drawing
– Master the ‘BIG THREE’ Animation Concepts: Timing, Spacing and Squash & Stretch
Who is this course for
Artists who are starting out in animation and want to learn the basics (some drawing experience required)
Animators who would like to brush up on the essentials and learn the process from an industry veteran