Trading Heroes – Zen8 Forex Hedging Course | 2,7 GB
Transform Losing Streaks Into Consistent Profits
Stop letting big institutional Forex traders trigger your stop losses.
A lot of people will tell you that Forex hedging doesn’t work.
Here’s what they are missing.
They (even very experienced traders) don’t understand that you don’t have to be fully hedged all the time.
The secret to profitable hedging is to know when to be fully hedged, when to be partially hedged and when to not be hedged at all.
Yes, you can make money with Forex hedging. It can be done in almost any country, even in the US.
Hedging can literally transform trades that would have otherwise been stopped out at a loss, into a net gain.
That might sound too good to be true, but it’s not.
Here are the biggest benefits of hedging in Forex:
– Excellent liquidity
– Equally easy to go long or short
– Nano lots allow you to tune your risk and profits exactly
– It IS possible to hedge in a US account (if you know 3 simple, perfectly legal loopholes)
– Market is open 24 hours a day, 6 days a week
– Some brokers have no minimum balance to open an account
– Hedge with the same asset, instead of using a different asset like an option
– You don’t have to use a stop loss, there are more flexible ways to manage risk
– And more!
The best part is that not many traders know about Forex hedging.
So although other traders may think that this method is “weird,” you’ll know better.
Especially after you master this one little secret.