Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 849 MB | Duration: 1h 46m
Create gaming apps using React Native, Expo, XCode and Android Studio
What you’ll learn
Learn about Gaming Mobile App technologies with practical examples and information.
Gaming app development has been one of the fastest growing mobile app area in recent years. With COVID-19 and global lockdown, most people are spending more time indoors. With fast growing mobile market, any mobile app programmer will have tremendous employment opportunities in gaming field.
In this Practical Gaming App Programming, necessary basic information about shopping app programming and their usage areas are explained with examples. Purpose of this course is:
* To give fundamental information about gaming apps, mobile apps and related gaming technologies.
* To give background on gaming apps, teach how shopping app is created in React Native, XCode and Android Studio
* Show how gaming app communicates with gaming website using REST API using PHP, MySQL.
* With several sample programs and projects, prepare you to Gaming app programmer
* Introducing a new type of distance education, combined with knowledge and experience.
Target Participants: Newly graduated university students, high school students, administrators, entrepreneurs, anyone who wants to improve themselves.
Here are the contents of our Practical Gaming App Programming course:
Market, Recent technologies
Mobile App types, native vs hybrid mobile app frameworks
Mobile App Programming
Android, iOS Examples
RESTful API Programming
Making RESTful API for Gaming App
Building Gaming App in React Native, Xcode and Android
*Gaming App and Security
*Publishing Gaming App in App Store and Play Store
We are looking forward to be working with you to create best gaming mobile app programming experience for your needs.
Once you register to our course, we will provide you all source codes. When you complete this course, you will receive a certificate from Udemy.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn React Native, Expo, Xcode, Android Studio, PHP and Rest API programming