Urban Sketching in Procreate in Watercolor style – One – Point Perspective and Drawing People
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome back to my class and let’s dive into urban sketching and paint all together cool illustration of the city in Procreate. We will explore digital watercolor and create a beautiful illustration.
At the end of my class you will learn more about Procreate, 1-point perspective and composition, especially how to use layers, clipping mask, alpha lock, selection tool and how to add texture, volume and color variation to your picture. And most importantly – you will learn how to paint picture accordingly to the rules of 1-point perspective. How to place objects in a proper way and how to paint people easily.
You can use the illustration you create for posting in Instagram, add it to your portfolio, or sell it on Etsy, Gumroad and so on. Or just share it with someone whom you really like. I am sure they will be so happy to get an illustration that is created by you.
Today I want to show you that watercolor is so simple and it’s a real fun!
And in the end of my class you can see it.
Today I will teach you:
- How to create texture paper,
- What is composition;
- What is 1-point perspective;
- How to draw people and buildings,
- How to paint picture from reference picture,
- How to use my and default Procreate brushes for watercolor painting,
- How to apply my new watercolor technique,
- What are the nuances you need to know if you want to create watercolor illustration,
- How to use alpha lock and clipping mask,
- How to add texture to our artwork,
- I will also show you how to add shades and highlights.