Simo Ahava – Server-side Tagging in Google Tag Manager | 1.25 GB
Task-based, bite-sized, self-paced video lessons
The course comprises 70+ videos, grouped into lessons. Each lesson is designed to explore some fundamental aspect of server-side tagging.
The videos are mainly voice-over screen recordings, with enhancements to make it easier to follow along. The course is self-paced, and you can take it at your own leisure.
The videos are accompanied with an interactive English transcript as well as subtitles to help you follow along.
The individual topics always contain text content to help flesh out the concepts.
The course curriculum includes…
The course comprises four sections, with 70+ videos, and a total running time of 7+ hours.
1. Getting Started
– Setup the server-side tagging environment
– Create your first Client
– Create your first Tag
– Explore Preview mode in detail
– Configure the browser to send the hits to the server
2. Upgrade The Environment
– Reserve and map a custom domain to your server
– Learn about DNS and how to setup the records properly
– Learn about Cloud resources
– Upgrade your environment to handle production data
– Learn to optimize costs and to monitor your Cloud resources
3. Customize Your Endpoint
– Import community templates into your Server container
– Learn about custom templates and how they can be built from scratch or customized to your liking
– Build your own Client template
– Build your own Tag template
– Learn how to consolidate data streams to preserve client-side resources and performance
4. Advanced Customizations
– An ever-expanding inventory of advanced tips & tricks as well as advanced applications
– This section will be constantly updated with new content
– You’ll learn to do build your own APIs, work with other Cloud services, integrate with other tools, etc.
– New content will always be announced on the course email list, and suggestions / requests for content will be received with gratitude